Wednesday 29 September 2010

Three weeks to go.....

I can't believe the big climb is now only three weeks away.  I'm excited and apprehensive all wrapped up into one. 

I have re-arranged my kit bag and have now managed to fit everything in so that the zip does up.  Phew!

I've taken out the currency that I will need for the trip, not much, only $200.00, as suggested by Macmillan.  Of which $110 is the standard tip for the local porter who will carry my heavy bag up the mountain perched on his head.  It will be a tip well deserved.  I'm not sure whether there will be anything to purchase on the mountain itself, perhaps a MacDonalds, after all they do pop up everywhere! 

Yesterday was my penultimate personal training session.  I could ideally do with another 50 sessions but sadly it's too late.

Ready or not I will be climbing that big old mountain in three weeks time.  Yikes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment