Wednesday 8 September 2010

A change is much better than a rest

Russell Turner, the personal trainer who has been so excellent in transforming me from a couch potato into an almost mountaineer in the space of 6 months has 'gorn orf' to pastures new, abandonning me in my hour of need!  I forgive him entirely as he is embarking on a new project with the new Life House in Thorpe Le Soken http://lifehouse.co.uk/ and I thank him very much indeed for all his help and wish him well in this exciting venture.

Having wallowed in limbo for two weeks a new personal trainer, Hollie Darke, has stepped up to the plate and taken hold of the reigns as I gallop along the home straight towards Kilimanjaro.

Russell is a tough act to follow, but she coped magnificently yesterday at our first session. 

Only six weeks to go.  Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment