Thursday 24 June 2010

One month CV Challenge complete

One month ago I targeted myself to do at least 30 minutes CV training every day in order to improve my cardio vascular fitness.

I am now able to comfortably jog 2.8 miles albeit it at a slow pace.  I find that I am able to occasionally get into the jogging 'zone' by concentrating on my breathing and staring at the tarmac ahead, at these times the jog flies by.  At other times I find myself distracted by everything that is going on around me, then it feels a lot more laboured.

Having made it through the first month, my next target is to try to increase my pace at intervals during the jog and then to increase the distance. 

By hook or by crook I will be ready for Kilimanjaro.

Less than four months to go now -  Arrrggggghhhh!!!!

1 comment: